Yes, we are always looking for interesting artists to endorse, but please keep in mind that we have very strict policies on endorsements. Firstly, we want to be very clear that an endorsement is a two way business partnership and not a guitar giveaway to an enthusiast! So what are our requirements?
1. Strong social media presence
2. Strong track record of churning out content
3. Actively touring/producing videos/creating new music.
4. You must know our brand, what we stand for, and show us that you would fit into our family of artists
5. Being signed by a Record label is not required but may increase your chances of receiving and endorsement.
6.This is the most important rule and one that we will not waver on: If you wish to be an endorsed artist then you must be an Aviator player already and be looking for an endorsement with your second build, or be ready to get two builds when signing on! Build #1 will be at full price, Build #2 is where we will discuss the endorsement deal, your benefits, and the cooperation.
If you feel that you have what it takes to represent our brand, and join our family then please send us links to your website, social media profiles, YouTube videos, etc. Lastly, we would like to hear your ideas of how you think our mutual deal would benefit Aviator Guitars as well as your band and/or yourself as a musician! All of this can be sent to email@example.com.